- AXEL Provisions Chimichurri flavor of your choice
- 1 Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
- 1 Pack of Small Cherry Tomatoes (.75-1 lb, ¼” thick slices)
- Garnishes: 2 Stems of Rosemary, 2 Steams of Parsley, 1 Finely Chopped Garlic
- Pro Tip: Spanish Onions
-Large Roll of Foil
-Charcoal or Wood Grill/Pit
1) Start fire with charcoal or wood in either a grill or fire pit. Allow substance to turn into hot embers.
2) Clean and cut potatoes to desired size. Fingerling potatoes cut in half, other potatoes as desired. Finely chop garlic.
3) Wash cherry tomatoes, and any fresh herbs
4) Remove two 18”, in length, of foil. Use two pieces of foil per Cartuccio
5) Place cut potatoes and cherry tomatoes in Cartuccio. Drizzle 1-2 table spoons of AXEL Provisions Chimichurri
6) Add garnishes
7) Seal Cartuccio, LEAVE COIN SIZE HOLE at the top of sealed Cartuccio. This allows for air flow and proper cooking.
8) Throw on embers for 10 minutes at a time. Lift, shake, and rotate until potatoes are cooked all the way through. Allow 30-40 minutes.
9) Drizzle with more AXEL Provisions Chimichurri. Pro Tip: Add Spanish Onions
10) Serve and Enjoy Yourself :)