3 TBSP AXEL Provisions Traditional Chimichurri
2 TBSP Coconut Oil
2 Purple Carrots
2 Orange Carrots
1 Cup Spinach
1TBSP Olive Oil
1 Parsley to garnish
1) Preheat oven to 400
2) Wash all veggies
3) Chop carrots, parsnip & beet in thick slices
4) Use coconut oil to grease them & roast for 15-20 min
5) Combine olive oil & chimichurri in a bowl
6) When the roasted veggies are done toss them & your chimichurri mixture in a large bowl until they are well coated
7) Serve over spinach & sliced radish
8) Garnish with parsley!
Make a dessert you've never had...Chimichurri infused waffles...why not?
A classic favorite at Axel's house, Choripan Sanwiches will be the best app your guests ever had.