-AXEL Provisions Chimichurri (Traditional or Verde)
-16oz Flank Steak (Can use New York Strip Steaks, Sirloin, or Filet Mignon)
-Bag of Fingerling Potatoes
-2 Stems of Rosemary
-1 Head of Lettuce of your choice (Red-Tip Leaf, Spring Mix, Iceberg)
-1 White Onion
-1 Container of Cherry Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper
-Large Ziploc Bags
-Grill or Skillet
1) Place steak(s) in a Ziploc bag and add 1 tablespoon of your favorite AXEL
Chimichurri per guest. Seal the Ziploc bag and mix the AXEL Chimichurri until
steak(s) are covered in marinade. Let sit for 30-60 minutes. Fire up the grill or
prepare skillet to cook steaks.
2) Turn on oven to 400F. Cut fingerling potatoes in half. Place foil on metal tray.
Add cooking spray to tray or small amount of oil to potatoes to prevent sticking.
Pull rosemary from steams and sprinkle over potatoes. Add salt and pepper to
taste. Place tray with fingerling potatoes in oven for 20 minutes or until potatoes
are golden brown.
3) Clean lettuce leafs and cherry tomatoes. Place lettuce leafs in a salad bowl.
Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place in salad bowl. Slice or dice onion and place
in salad bowl.
4) Place steak(s) on grill or skillet. If using skillet, add one tablespoon of oil on
skillet. Cook the steak(s) to your liking and remember not to touch the steak too
much (three flips should be sufficient).
5) Remove steak(s) and place on serving platter. Add another tablespoon of
AXEL Chimichurri on top of steak and let sit for 5 minutes.
6) Remove potatoes from oven and place in serving platter. Add herbs and
spices if needed.
7) Dress salad with desired dressing or AXEL Chimichurri
8) Serve and Enjoy Yourself :)
Simple seasoned roasted potatoes that will make you seem like a culinary genius.
Make the standard Caprese salad, unbelievably authentic with our Mediterranean seasoning.
A simple recipe to up your appetizer game, charr 'em and taste that Corsican vibe.