1/2 cup AXEL Provisions Spanish Onions Pickled Red w/ Habaneo
2-3 Cups, 1 bunch Kale
2 Pieces Gluten Free Pita/Naan Bread
1/4 Cup Sliced Almonds
2-4 TBSP Olive Oil
1/2 TSP Sea Salt
1/2 TSP Red Chili Pepper Flakes
Pinch Black Pepper
-Small and Large Bowl
1) Chop dates into small pieces and place in a small bowl with Spanish Onions (throw 2 tbsp of juice from the jar into bowl) & allow to soak for at least 20 min
2) Put 1-2 tbsp olive oil, juice of 1/2 lemon, sea salt & black pepper over kale and massage for 1-2 min
3) Cut pita/naan into roughly 1 inch squares
4) Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil and toast bread squares, almonds and chili pepper flakes over medium-high heat
5) Once all the bread is toasted on both sides, toss over kale. Lightly combine, then add onions and dates.
6) Serve and enjoy yourself :)
Show your guests the ructic side of you and use this Italian technique to roast simple potatoes.
Simple seasoned roasted potatoes that will make you seem like a culinary genius.