- AXEL Provisions Latin American Spicy Seasoning
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Large Green Bell Pepper
- ½ White Onion
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Wash bell peppers and let dry.
2) Remove top, stem, seeds and white lining for each bell pepper.
3) Carefully slice the bell peppers thinly long ways, then dice them into tiny cubes.
4) Carefully dice the white onion into tiny cubes.
5) (Pro Tip: dice all veggies ¼” by ¼”)
6) Place all diced veggies in salad bowl.
7) Liberally sprinkle Latin American Spicy Seasoning
8) Dress salad with olive oil, and add salt to taste
9) Serve and Enjoy Yourself :)
Show your guests the ructic side of you and use this Italian technique to roast simple potatoes.
A not-your-normal casserole, delicious for vegetarians and has hints of spices.
Make a dessert you've never had...Chimichurri infused waffles...why not?
Simple seasoned roasted potatoes that will make you seem like a culinary genius.