- AXEL Provisions Mediterranean Herb Seasoning
- 3-4 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Large Pack of Mozzarella Cheese (.75-1 lb, ¼” thick slices)
- 1 Bushel of Basil (20-30 leafs)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Wash tomatoes and basil. Let dry.
2) Slice tomatoes in 1/4” slices. Place on platter. (Pro Tip: Staggered and layered is acceptable)
3) If needed, slice mozzarella in 1/4” slices. Place on tomato pieces.
4) Gently pull basil leafs from stem and garnish every piece of mozzarella.
5) Liberally sprinkle Mediterranean Herb Seasoning on entire salad.
6) Drizzle with olive oil
7) Serve and Enjoy Yourself :)
A not-your-normal casserole, delicious for vegetarians and has hints of spices.
Show your guests the ructic side of you and use this Italian technique to roast simple potatoes.
"Melted cheese? Yeah, no doubt." Make a traditional Argentine-style appetizer.
A favorite party recipe, call your friends and make the juiciest Chilean Empanadas. Prior day prep.