- AXEL Provisions Mediterranean Herb Seasoning
- 3-4 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Large Pack of Mozzarella Cheese (.75-1 lb, ¼” thick slices)
- 1 Bushel of Basil (20-30 leafs)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1) Wash tomatoes and basil. Let dry.
2) Slice tomatoes in 1/4” slices. Place on platter. (Pro Tip: Staggered and layered is acceptable)
3) If needed, slice mozzarella in 1/4” slices. Place on tomato pieces.
4) Gently pull basil leafs from stem and garnish every piece of mozzarella.
5) Liberally sprinkle Mediterranean Herb Seasoning on entire salad.
6) Drizzle with olive oil
7) Serve and Enjoy Yourself :)
Show your guests the ructic side of you and use this Italian technique to roast simple potatoes.
A not-your-normal casserole, delicious for vegetarians and has hints of spices.
"Melted cheese? Yeah, no doubt." Make a traditional Argentine-style appetizer.
Make a dessert you've never had...Chimichurri infused waffles...why not?
A simple side to whip up for your meals. Healthy and quick...Just let it sprinkle.