- AXEL Provisions Mediterranean Herb Seasoning
- 1 Large Slice of Provolone Cheers (1”-1.5”)
-Cast Iron Skillet
-Grill or Stovetop
-Wooden board or Heavy duty plate
1) Start fire, medium-high heat.
2) Placed thickly sliced provolone on skillet.
3) Liberally sprinkle the slice of provolone with Mediterranean Herb Seasoning.
4) Place skillet over flame. Let sit for about 8-10 minutes.
5) Gently pull pack edges of provolone to prevent sticking. The provolone touching the skillet should be charred/browning
6) Using the wood board or heavy plate, casually flip over the provolone cheese onto plate.
7) Without hesitation, slide the provolone back onto skillet and place over flame.
8) Liberally sprinkle more Mediterranean Herb Seasoning.
9) Let sit for about 8-10 minutes or until lightly charred. Remove let cool a bit and slice it.
10) Serve and Enjoy Yourself :)
Our go-to simple salad whenever we're grilling heavy meats, easy to make and extremely eye catching.
A favorite party recipe, call your friends and make the juiciest Chilean Empanadas. Prior day prep.