-AXEL Provisions Chimichurri (Traditional or Verde)
-2lbs Rib-eye, if possible ask for Tomahawk Rib-eye
-2 Steams of Rosemary
-2 Cloves of Garlic
-1/3 stick of Butter
-Grill or Skillet
-Salt (coarse) & Pepper
1) Remove meat from fridge. Allow time for steak to reach room temperature.
2) Turn on oven to 275F. Salt Rib-eye, coarse salt, on both sides.
3) Once oven is ready, place Rib-eye in oven directly on rack. Add foil beneath for leakage. Leave Rib-eye in oven for about 45-55 minutes. Monitor the internal temperature. Please note that the steak will continue to cook in the next steps.
For Medium Rare- remove at 120F
For Medium- remove at 125F.
4) Once desired temperature is reached, remove steak and let rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, place skillet on stovetop over high-heat.
5) CAUTION: Once Rib-eye is rested and skillet is hot, cut the butter in two pieces, place in skillet, add 2 garlic cloves, and stir butter with rosemary until butter in almost melted.
6) CAUTION: Gently place Rib-eye on skillet, no more than 2-3 minutes on each side. Don’t forget to sear the edges of the Rib-eye as well.
7) Once all sides are seared, remove steak and let sit for 5 minutes. Add pepper to taste.
8) Add Chimichurri flavor of your choice.
9) Serve and EnjoyYourself :)
A favorite party recipe, call your friends and make the juiciest Chilean Empanadas. Prior day prep.
"Melted cheese? Yeah, no doubt." Make a traditional Argentine-style appetizer.
A simple side to whip up for your meals. Healthy and quick...Just let it sprinkle.