1-2 tbsp AXEL Provisions Verde Chimichurri
2 cups fresh spinach
1 small head broccoli
4-6 crimini mushrooms
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 sea salt (more or less to taste)
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp red pepper flake
2 tbsp olive oil/ghee
*Optional sliced avocado to finish
1) Preheat oven to 375
2) Wash veggies
3) Slice mushrooms & roughly chop broccoli
4) Heat 1 tbsp olive oil over med heat & toss mushrooms and broccoli in pan
5) Throw in splash of water & cover pan to steam veggies for 5-7 min
6) Add spinach, lemon juice, chimichurri, 1 tbsp olive oil & spices
7) Mix & sauté until spinach is wilted
8) Spread veggies evenly around pan, crack eggs over slightly cleared spaces in pan
9) Bake for 15-20 min or until egg is cooked to preference
10) Cool for 5 min & serve!
A simple side to whip up for your meals. Healthy and quick...Just let it sprinkle.
Make the standard Caprese salad, unbelievably authentic with our Mediterranean seasoning.
A classic favorite at Axel's house, Choripan Sanwiches will be the best app your guests ever had.
Our go-to simple salad whenever we're grilling heavy meats, easy to make and extremely eye catching.