- AXEL Provisions Chimichurri Spicy
- 2-4 Eggs
- 1-2 Rustic Potatoes
- Optional Garnish: AXEL Provisions Spanish Onions
-Skillet or pan
-Cooking oil or Olive oil (indoor)
-Salt & Pepper
1) Turn on oven to 400F. Place foil on metal tray. Add oil to tray to prevent sticking.
2) Wash, then chop rustic potatoes into small cubes. (Pro Tip: Try to make every potato cube the same size for even cooking)
3) Place potatoes on oiled foil tray. Dress potatoes with Spicy Chimichurri. Stir lightly to cover as mush surface area of potatoes as possible.
4) Place in oven and let cook for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Meanwhile, add oil or cooking spray to pan to prevent sticking. Place over fire with medium heat.
6) Cook eggs, any style, to your liking.
7) Remove potatoes when finished, add to plate. Place cooked eggs on top of potatoes.
8) Garnish with AXEL Provisions Spicy Chimichurri and AXEL Provisions Spanish Onions.
9) Serve and Enjoy Yourself :)
A favorite party recipe, call your friends and make the juiciest Chilean Empanadas. Prior day prep.
"Melted cheese? Yeah, no doubt." Make a traditional Argentine-style appetizer.
Make the standard Caprese salad, unbelievably authentic with our Mediterranean seasoning.
A classic favorite at Axel's house, Choripan Sanwiches will be the best app your guests ever had.